Thursday, November 09, 2006

Things I Don't Like

I badgered my friend into considering becoming my business manager/partner in starting my magazine. I don't know what she'll ultimately decide, but hopefully my awesome charisma will sway her. My mock-up cover doesn't look much better than it did before. It also occurs to me that I'm not sure how I'm going to print it, since I effed up my printer some weeks ago. I hate HP. I hate everything technology based at the moment. And now for my class I have to write up a table of contents (I may just do it in word. InDesign is too confusing and reading the tutorials is too boring), and a page on the competition. Also a circulation strategy, an advertising plan, and an ad sales marketing plan and edit promotion plan. It just sounds incredibly boring. But I guess you always have to do some things you don't like.

No comments: